Well, I'm a beginner in JIRA. When I created a project and stories, then turn on the Report section. I can see only burn-Up report but not the rest of the reports as what other projects does. May I know is there anything to do with my user account?
You have to create a Scrum board for your project, then you will see all the Agile reports in the "Report" section
Are you saying I should see some kind of template during creating new board or I need to deliberately create different type, label it as "scrum"... etc? I'm confusing...
In my first created Project, I can dag to-do item into Sprints box and start the sprint...
But, I can only see "one" burn up Report in the Report Section.
I wonder whether my ID limited from having all those readiness template from JIRA by default.
When creating a board, select "Create a Scrum board", you can define the scope of your board to either a project or a filer. Then in Backlog view of your board, you will be able to create Sprint and drag items to the Sprint box, and view the Burndown chart in the Report section.
If you have seen the Sprint and Burndown before in the same server, your should have a valid Jira Software license. Please try the above steps, and good to share a screen short of what you saw if it still not work.
Hi Daniel,
After all, I delete the earlier Project which I had created and re-create another new Project. Then, following some are the defaulted screens shown on the screen. I just couldn't find any "Scrum Board" template and neither Burn Down Chart Report from the our Jira Project. However, I can see other user have those very useful Burn Down Reports and other type of report templates (see Figure 5).
Was it due to my Jira user rights which resulted me couldn't see the best feature from JIRA? :P
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.