I want to have a month wise list of all tickets generated between 7 PM to 12 AM
hi @Ritesh Kumar Sanjay,
Unfortunately Jira stores the created date as a date that you need to parse in order to get the time. So I'd probably use scriprunner for jira, that does that following:
Would that make sense? Alternatively you could maybe export the monthly list as CSV and use Excel to filter out things?
Thanks @Krisztian Kovacs Script runner is out of my context here, How can I collect monthly list of Tickets for a particular project, JIRA Filter does not have date range options.
With SmartQL - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218767/smart-ql-sql-jql-easy-reporting?hosting=server&tab=overview - you can run following query:
select * from issueswhere created between TIMESTAMP '2016-11-01 00:00:00' and TIMESTAMP '2016-12-01 00:00:00' and extract(hour from created) > 8 and extract(hour from created) < 17
SmartQL extends your JIRA with SQL features. You can mix JQL and SQL. With full support of JIRA permissions model.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.