With the new issue view How do I download all attachments so I do not have to do it one by one?
Hi there, Matthew.
Can I please confirm if you are currently running JIRA Server / JIRA Cloud? The reason why I am checking on this is that the Download All feature in JIRA Server 7.11.x that it is still available as per the screen shot below:
If you are on JIRA Cloud instead, the feature of downloading all attachments is unavailable in the new view. This was asked in the question here - New format - download all attachments at once where we have a public ticket created for it:
I encourage you to visit the suggestion page linked above and click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to show support for the feature. By doing this, it will ensure you are proactively informed of progress and updates going forward.
Feedbacks are also appreciated. You can do this by leaving a comment on the ticket as this helps us prioritize & understand the use case of the feature request.
Please take note of the Workaround section where you can access the URLs to download all attachments directly or manage the attachments accordingly. Let me know how it goes on your end.
I am on the cloud version.
Hi, Matthew.
Thank you for the confirmation. With that being the case, please let me know if the workaround steps works on your end and most importantly, share your thoughts if any to the ticket. Let me know if I can assist you with any other concerns.
It works but is a hard to train people on what to do. Adding the functionality to the new view would be the best. It seems easy being you already have the work around and just need to pass in the parameters on the click of a link
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.