Is there any workaound on Jira that would have similar feature as Scriptrunner? My company is on a budget and they wouldnt allow to buy the add on. Thank you!!
Hello @Vi Phung
You can try MyGroovy not as functional as scriptrunner, but its free!:)
UPD: my mistake you need for cloud. I didnt know cloud version alternatives
I also looked into MyGroovy. however it only works for Server. Our company uses Jira Cloud.
No. If you need scriptrunner, you need scriptrunner. There are some other scripting add-ns you can research, but the ones that come close to scriptrunner are of similar costs.
hi Nic, Thank you for your reply. The person who wants Scriptrunner mostly for their searching feature. Do you think the regular advance search from Jira would be sufficient and similar to Scriptrunner? Sorry, I have never used Scriptrunner so I don't know any details.
Thanks again!
Vi
No. Script Runner doesn't do a searching feature, it adds to the existing "advanced search".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.