A very basic question: As new user of JIRA, I have chased thru a dozen Atlassian docs ... looking a.o. for how to control which information to show in one row of the standard Backlog. How to control this ?
Ok, it works to create "cards" BUT they appear in a second line, taking up too much space in the backlog, so how do I populate one line per issue with information in the backlog ;-)
@[deleted], welcome to the Community and certainly commend your efforts combing thru documentation. Can you better explain what you mean by information to show in one row? Hazarding a guess here - are you trying to edit the cards on the backlog of a Kanban board to display certain fields? If so, and you are the board owner you should be able to go to Board settings, Card layout and add fields via the drop down. There is a limit of how much you can add as it will get rather busy.
If you are looking for something different please help me better understand.
p.s here a a good read - Customizing cards that may help. That link is for Cloud so if on server then select server and version in upper right of that article.
Hi, its so simple - I want to add some more information to the rows, shown below. By default it shows - apparently - the story-description + EPIC + Estimate, so how do I add some of the other fields from the issue to the row, suchs as tags, component, state(todo-progress-done) etc ?
you don't have any control over how the fields are placed at least not OOTB. You might have a look at the Marketplace for an addon but I'm not familiar w/ any at the moment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.