Hi,
for most people adding additional languages is the way to go, I need quite the opposite: I want to restrict the use of the portal to two languages only. For now I have set up 2 languages with English as default fallback. As long as my browser reports those two, all's nice. When I switch to a third language (I took Norwegian and Russian) my portal notifications and all texts appear in English (as they should), but parts of the customer portal (login button, knowledge-base header, and a few other parts appear in Norwegian/Russian, or whatever.
Is there a way to restrict (or even disable) the built-in languages to a bare minimum? I want my default language, and if anything else comes along, as reported by the browser, it should use English all across the pages visible to the customer. The rationale is, that if someone, say from France, would use the portal and see a mix of languages, they might be tempted to use French - and since we do not provide French language support, we could not work the ticket.
I am using the cloud version of the ServiceDesk and software.
Any ideas welcome, thanks!
Cheers,
Robert