My Ticket has a workflow and I need to change the status to the previous stage, how can I do that?
@Priscilla Monteagudo, welcome to the community. you need to have a transition between the two statuses for that to occur. If you are an admin you can add the transition to the workflow. If not please speak to your admin. You can see your workflow and transitions by clicking on the view workflow link in the issue view screen.
Thank you so much for your support, the workflow is right the transition from point 1 to 2 must be linear and forward, however I accidentally pushed it to the next stage but needed to remain as it was, so I need it to go back but I will not change the workflow for an entire project when there are thousands of tickets addressed to it just to change one milestone of one of those, must be some other way.
can you provide a screenshot of your workflow? and which status the issue is in and which one you want it to be in?
This is all I can share:
one thing you can do is ask your admin to add transition way back to previous status from present, after change of status you can revert it back
Hi, Thank you!!! Only the admin of the project can change the workflow right?
Thank you both!!!
you need to be jira admin, project admin won't be able to change
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.