So the page that anyone using the URL link goes to is this one:
https://{{NAME}}.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
It doesn't matter how I try and shorten the URL or how I try and manipulate it at all it will always go into the URL above. Which makes it impossible to just give a URL link to a client to get to the page I want them to actually have access to (further below in the past).
Eg: https://{{NAME}}.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals (It seems this is the URL I want them to actually have)
Eg:L https://{{NAME}}.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer
Eg: https://{{NAME}}.atlassian.net/servicedesk/
Eg: https://{{NAME}}.atlassian.net
It seems this is the URL I want them to actually have just cannot be accessed and will always default to this extra "portal/1" that I don't want them at.

But I do NOT want this one to be the landing page for clients, this is very prohibitive because this denies our clients the ability to just use our knowledge-base we put together for them on confluence in a direct manner.
Clicking the top left hand corner logo / icon will take me to the page I actually want the users to arrive at with the URL: https://{{NAME}}.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals (It seems this is the URL I want them to actually have.)
