Hello! I tried everything, but I can not give only 1 project to a new userI have 2 optionshttps://monosnap.com/file/B5oleOGGMsUAo6O9RJpFTqZEFNPD8IIf i disable Jira Software the user sr@ dont see project.if i add the group and enable Jira Software he see all projects.I have 2 Permission schemes:default_permission_scheme
SHARED BY 4 PROJECTand
new_permission_scheme_for_1
SHARED BY 1 PROJECTI have the group for 1 project. But its not workingWhat i need to do?
Hello,
If you give the Jira Software application access to a user, this user is included into the default group, which is defined for the Jira Software appication. I guess, this group has permissions in all projects. That is why, you should add a new group to the Jira Software application and add this user to this group (this user will get the Jira Software Application access automatically). Then add this group to the project permission scheme for the project, which the user has to see.
You can see groups defined for application in cog item -> Application -> Application access.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.