We are new to JIRA and we are using the cloud version. I want to be able to have a project that has different issues types with a different workflow for each issue type under a project. For example, we have a project called PRODUCT MANAGEMENT.
Under our PRODUCT MANAGEMENT product, we want to have the following issues types/workflows:
Epic - Workflow of Open, In Design, In Development, Deployed, Done, On Hold, Withdrawn
User Story - Workflow of Backlog, Functional Specs, UX Design, Ready for Grooming, In Development, In QA, Deployed, Done, On Hold, Withdrawn
Fix/Bug - Workflow of Open, Requirements Update, In Development, In QA, Deployed, Done, Withdrawn.
Task - No Started, In Process, With Other Dept, Done, On Hold, Cancelled.
I have tried multiple ways to do this but when I try to associate a Project with an Issue Type Scheme, it keeps wanting to overwrite the Issue Type Scheme that already exists.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Lori