I maintain a number of modules which have a name of the form `@my-username/module-name`. As a result, I often write out these names in commit messages. In turn, this leads Bitbucket to send me an email notification informing me that I have been mentioned. Is there a way to prevent myself from being mentioned?
The context of where I commit seems to be important. When I mention myself in a commit from the Bitbucket Web app, I don't receive an email notification. However, when I mention myself in a commit from Atom, I do receive an email notification. Therefore, this could be an Atom issue. However, I thought it prudent to check whether there was anything that could be done at Bitbucket first, before raising the issue with Atom. I am using an app password - this may or may not affect the way by which the author of a commit is resolved.
By the way, is there a way to explicitly mark a piece of text such that it should not be interpreted as a mention?
Any help would be appreciated.