Hi everyone,
I am trying to change the status of an issue once its has been created from 'open' to 'Awaiting Approval'. I used the post function "Fast-track transition an issue" but still could not change the status . It is still in the same status. Also I put this post fuction at the end of the list.
Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 2.01.51 PM.png
You don't need to set "Additional issue actions", and trying to change the status there probably won't work. That could be causing the whole operation to fail. The only think you need to do is ensure that "881" is the ID of the transition from Open to Awaiting Approval in your specific workflow (and, if it isn't, select the correct transition).
I just removed the Additional issue actions and made sure the transition ID is the same. Still it's not working
If you remove the condition, does it work? If so, that would suggest that the condition is flawed in some way. If not, then checking the logs on the server would be the next step; if that's not available, then could I see a screen shot of the workflow?
I did not remove the condition but i removed the "Additional issue actions" from that post function. here is the screenshot of my Work FlowScreen Shot 2016-04-16 at 2.47.07 PM.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.