I'm trying to push a tag up to bitbucket and it is erroring out with the error "abort: missing support for check:phases"
Any ideas what is going on?
Waited 20 min and now it is working. (Would delete the question if I could)
This is a very common problem with latest source tree version. How this made it through QA is beyond me.
Yup. Hitting it here now too.
https://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg/issues/5166/i-sometimes-get-an-abort-missing-support
I get this too. If I wait a few seconds, the next Push always works. Can I safely assume that the unsuccessful first Push didn't disturb the remote server, and what I have after the successful second Push is good?
I'm using Sourcetree Mac.
I get the same error in tortoise HG on linux
I get this message from the commandline so there is no problem with any front-end: the problem is on bitbucket.
Does Atlassian know about this as a Bitbucket problem? Especially since this Question has an Accepted Answer dated Aug 22.
I have experienced this intermittently. I am using version 2.6.10.0.
To circumvent this through the UI
No need to wait before doing this.
I think this was a BitBucket problem and has been fixed. I haven't experienced for some time now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.