The 'Hide completed issues older than' feature on kanban boards has values 1, 2, 4 weeks.
This value is too high for us, is it possible to turn this field into something that you can enter a value in days or weeks?
Thanks
@alexsheppard11, welcome to the community. I am on cloud and have not seen this option so likely a server feature. Regardless, you could choose to simply edit the board filter to not include Done issues older than x-days. Or if it is a temporary hide you could create a quick filter.
Hi Jack,
Yes, I am using a quick filter as a workaround but it would be good for this new functionality to be a bit more flexible.
I suspect they are canned and un-editable values TBH. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the new functionality so I can familiarize myself with it. I would like to search the doc for this as well so if you could share your version that would be helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.