Hello,
We are trying to migrate our Jira instance to a different server and then upgrade from 6.1.6 to 7.0.11 to 7.10. I was able to migrate to another server, and run the upgrade, but I am redirected to http://jira-web.acns.colostate.edu:8080/secure/MyJiraHome.jspa and get a timeout error in the browser. Some of the errors in the catalina.out file:
Your previous JIRA installation contains customisations that must be
manually transferred. Refer to our documentation more information:
http://docs.atlassian.com/jira/jadm-docs-070/Upgrading+JIRA#UpgradingJIRA-custommodifications
[c.a.p.osgi.factory.OsgiPluginInstalledHelper] Cannot determine required plugins, cannot resolve bundle 'de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt'
[c.a.p.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Unable to start the plugin container for plugin 'com.atlassian.upm.plugin-license-storage-plugin'
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'licenseReceiptValidator' defined in URL [bundle://166.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.atlassian.upm.license.internal.PluginLicenseRepository]:
JIRA Welcome Plugin: There was a problem loading the module descriptor: java.lang.Void.<br/>Unable to enable web fragment
Upgrade Succeeded! JIRA has been upgraded to build number 70121
JIRA 7.0.11 build: 70121 started. You can now access JIRA through your web browser.
2 plugins failed to load during JIRA startup.
Cannot start plugin: de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt
'com.atlassian.upm.plugin-license-storage-plugin' - 'Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager - Plugin License Storage plugin' failed to load.
1 plugin are unaccounted for.
'com.atlassian.jira.welcome.jira-welcome-plugin' - 'JIRA Welcome Plugin' is unaccounted for.
I have tried deleting the .osgi-plugins and .bundled-plugins folder and restarting Jira.
I have also tried disabling the plugins in the database table named pluginstate.
I checked that our license in Jira 6.1.6 shows as valid.
Which of these might be causing the problem, if any?
The plugins
Apache setup in default-ssl.conf
License configuration
What else can I do to troubleshoot and fix this issue?
Here is our default-ssl.conf which uses reverse proxy and Shibboleth.
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
<VirtualHost _default_:443>
ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
DocumentRoot /home/jira/jira/webapps
ServerName jira-web.acns.colostate.edu
ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/jira-web-cert.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/jira-web.key
SSLCACertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/comodoca.pem
<FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$">
SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</FilesMatch>
<Directory /usr/lib/cgi-bin>
SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>
UseCanonicalName On
<Directory /home/jira/jira/webapps/>
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
AllowOverride None
AuthType shibboleth
ShibRequireSession On
Require valid-user
Order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>
SSLProxyEngine On
ProxyRequests On
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://jira-web.acns.colostate.edu:8080/
</VirtualHost>
</IfModule>
Thanks,
Greg Vogl