I'm writing a small Ruby script to generate a PDF report from queries I'm running on JIRA / Greenhopper.
How can I get the list of issues on a particular sprint?
I've downloaded the application.wadl file and I thought I had figured out how to do this...
GET http://jira.octasic.com:8080/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprints/36
After that:
GET http://jira.octasic.com:8080/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprint/9/issues
I do have permission do view this rapidboard. Perhaps id is not the actual sprintId ?
Hi Martin,
You might find the REST API browser (there's one installed on jira.atlassian.com for example) helpful when attempting this type of thing.
The part you're missing in your example is that you need to provide the rapidViewId as a parameter to the /sprint/{sprintId}/issues call. This URL will retrieve the issues in the most recent Scrum sprint by the GreenHopper team:
https://jira.atlassian.com/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprint/53/issues?rapidViewId=96&expandIssues=false
You also might find it useful to use the GreenHopper source code while developing integrations. All commercial licensees (i.e. any license other than $10 starter licenses or free licenses) can access the source via their login to https://my.atlassian.com
Thanks,Shaun
Shaun, the link you provided looks broken now. Where latest doc of GH REST API can be found?
Tamas Gemes; the link of Shaun is fine, you just need to login :-)
Edwin, I recognize a 401 error (that now the link produces without login), at that time I received a 404.
That link is for posting to create a sprint I think
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.