I have a list of custom fields to change and I need know, in which projects are this custom fields associated.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Marcela
Hi Marcela,
Try in issue navigator the Jquery like, 'customfield' != EMPTY
Hi @Marcela Furyová
Just have a look at screens, which uses a custom field. Each Screen has the ability to find a project, where it appears:
OK, and how to report the hidden projects?
Oh, I see.
You can get all project name if execute a javascript below on the page:
$("#inline-dialog-project-share-info a.shared-project-name").each(function() { console.log($(this).text()); });
So just open developer console (F12 in Chrome), open Console tab, put the script and push Enter.
Hi Gregor,
and what next is needed after executing this script in console, because for me not working when i click on project still see 26 hidden projects.
Thanks
Config Insights for Jira is a plug in developed by the company I represent, that allows you exactly what you are looking for.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220239/config-insights-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.