as you see the username is set to afnu and needs to be changed. Can't find out where to go to complete this change.
Jira Administrator > User Management > Users
Search for user
"Edit" > Modify Username > Update
This will work if the user is managed by Jira's internal database.
Help me out - I don't see what you are showing me... there is only one edit option for the user. and the user info we need to change will not show. in the new version and old.
Search for the user's name. Instead of clicking on the user go to the right side and click edit
I am sorry I am missing that.
Are you using Internet Explorer?
I ask because some buttons and icons are missing when I use IE but they appear in chrome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.