Hello,
I would like to ask about Bitbucket Cloud webhooks.
When I create a repository by default it comes with two default webhooks for Bitbucket Pipelines and a third one for Code Search.
I am not able to edit the default pipelines. For this reason I deleted them.
However, when I create a new webhook for Bitbucket Pipelines the standard urls do not work (e.g.https://bitbucket-pipelines.prod.public.atl-paas.net/rest/bitbucket/event/connect/pullrequest, https://bitbucket-pipelines.prod.public.atl-paas.net/rest/bitbucket/event/connect/onpush). I check the webhooks and there is always the same HTTP401 error as answer: "Error from cloudfront".
The full body of the error message is
{
"error": {
"message": "Unauthorized",
"detail": "Push event is missing payload",
"data": {
"key": "rest-service.rest-service.unauthorized",
"arguments": {}
}
}
}
I need your assistance. Either I need to be able to edit the default pipelines using the web UI OR alternatively I need to be able to create new pipelines for Bitbucket Cloud Pipelines.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thank you very much
jaro