We are using Jira Service Desk Cloud and would like to use a custom email address that customers can email to make a request. Customers are able to create requests through our custom email, but the problem we are having is that JSD will not send a notification email of the comments an agent sends to the customer. JSD will, however, send an email to the customer that "[Agent] changed the status to Waiting for customer". Customers then have to go to the portal to review the comments.
If we use the Atlassian provided email, everything works fine (customers can create requests by email and agent's responses are sent back via email).
Under Jira > System > Outgoing Mail I only have the option to enable or disable outgoing mail. I am the administrator.
Do I need to Subscribe to Atlassian Access to get the process working? Or am I missing something else with the setup?
Thank you,