Hi,
I had a hardware server crash which forced me to go back to a backup. Both Jira and Bitbucket run on the same instance.
Previously I had linked Jira and Bitbucket and whenever I pushed a commit with the Jira Issue number, the commit would show up on the Development tab.
After the restore (full disk backup restore, not just database restore) the link is only working one way.
On bitbucket, if I view a commit, the link properly opens the Jira Issue, but on Jira, the commit does not show up. Old jira issues that had properly link still show up.
In the application links administration, they both show as connected. I even tried to deleting the link and recreating the link, still shows as connected but still commits don't show up on the Development tab of the issue.
I'm guessing that something is out of sync but dunno where to check.
On a note, I took the opportunity to switch Jira from built in database to postgressql.