While updating bitbucket pipeline files, I am getting this error.
Hi Aazib,
Is this still occurring for you? Bitbucket was encountering a high error rate yesterday, which may have affected you.
Details are here: https://status.bitbucket.org/incidents/x2bdsx6v7l9z
Thanks,
Phil
Yes, I am facing this issue and this has nothing to do with yesterday's high error rate.
Thanks,Aazib
If this is still an issue for you and causing you issues, you can open a support case here for further investigation: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
I'm getting this. Great error message!
First time I've ever tried to use Bitbucket Pipelines. I think I'll go back to Bamboo or Jenkins.
EDIT: As others have pointed out in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Problem-with-Bitbucket-pipelines/qaq-p/794245 , this happens when you don't have write permissions to the master branch of the repo.
Why does this CI tool require direct write access to the master branch of the repo? Why is this not mentioned in the documentation, and why is the error message so meaningless?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.