Is there a plugin or app that would allow me to have a Jira ticket open, take a picture with my phone and have that picture automatically attached to the jira ticket?
There is nothing like that to the best of my knowledge. This would have to be integrated into a Jira app itself. You could always make a suggestion to Atlassian to add to Jira Mobile.
Hi @Damon Brantley, are you using our Jira Cloud Mobile app ?
If you are then what you can do is open the Jira ticket, the tap on the paperclip icon. You will see an option to take a new photo. After taking the photo, it'll be attached to that Jira ticket.
I am running Jira Server. I have done a little more research. It looks like I could use html5 media capture to take a picture within the browser. It just means I may have to write some kind of a plugin to integrate into the attachments.
Hi @Damon Brantley, there will also be Jira Server app coming up soon. You can follow the public ticket here to be updated: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-46149 .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.