Hi,
I am able to pull, commit but not push the changes to my repository by using ssh to the Bitbucket Cloud server
Can you give any more information? This just says "there is a problem" without describing the problem.
I have cloned my repository using ssh from Bitbucket cloud server. I made a change to the source code and when i pushed the change to master branch it does not accept whereas i was able to pull and commit the changes from the master branch.
I am not sure why the push operation does not work.
check if u have write permissions on that repository.
I am an Admin
What exactly does the error message say?
Hi James,
Below is the error message
tolga@DESKTOP-MUVROBQ:/tmp/vpc-templates$ git push origin masterrepository access denied. access via a deployment key is read-only.fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rightsand the repository exists.tolga@DESKTOP-MUVROBQ:/tmp/vpc-templates$
ssh causes issues while https is fine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.