Hi, I'm trying to set up a new project issue system and process. The way we need this to work is as follows:
- We have a JIRA Project (IT Solutions) where all project initialisation and analysis takes place. Every project request will be assigned an ITS ticket.
- When we pass Analysis and Specification, we need to manage development. These are system-related, with different types of development (content, .Net, UI, etc) and each of these have their own project stream in Jira. These will be managed on separate tickets within the different projects from New Development through to Closed-Done.
- Once the above tickets are marked as Closed-Done, we want to trigger a status change in the ITS ticket to Ready for QA, so that the test team can pick them up and progress through to deployment.
My question is - whilst I know that I can't set the development tickets up as sub-tasks because they will be in a different JIRA project (this is necessary due to our internal org and reporting structure), can I link the tickets and then use the status value (Closed-Done) in one workflow of the linked ticket to trigger a change in the workflow status in the main ITS ticket?