Getting frustrated! No answers on my questions. I create an account in JIRA Software and built out some projects. Later I found I really need JIRA Core. I created JIRA Core projects yesterday. Now I am unable to access them or find them. How do I move my projects in JIRA Software to JIRA Core?
Hi Michael,
Are you still able to access the projects you built out in Jira Software? Is this Cloud or on prem?
I'm curious as to how you created the Jira Core projects, and why you felt you needed Core instead of Software. The way I understand it, Jira Software is just Jira Core with additional features for software development. So, my first thought is that when you build out the Jira Core projects you actually built them in your Software instance, if you can get to the software instance check to see if they are there.
-Scott
I am in JIRA Cloud. Many of my projects are more in line with the business and project management application set up. Thought that was the way yo go. I am logged into JIRA Software. I do not see my projects created yesterday (done in JIRA Core)
Are the projects you created in Jira Software available?
How did you move from Software to Core? It sounds like you downloaded Jira Core and set up a new instance, is that correct?
I do see my projects originally created in JIRA Software. I did download CORE. My Guess is they are separate and I would need to transfer my projects from one to the other.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.