Hello,
We have Jira installed and i am installing Servicedesk (3.14.2-x64). I ran the install and chose to upgrade. All goes through fine, but I am unable to access service desk.
Can you help please.
Rob
[Removed by Moderator]
Hi @IT Support,
I just removed your probably phone number, because this is an public forum and you probably do not want to have it published out here.
What is the problem with accessing Jira Service Desk? Are you not able to create or view a project? Is there an error?
As first step, I suggest to check your Application Permission if you have access to Jira Service Desk at all.
Hi,
Thank you for your response and removing number.
I'm just not sure how to get to it.
We had an installation of jira that we use for the boards, so i downloaded and ran the Service desk software. I chose the option to upgrade and went through the install process.
Im just unsure how to actually access the service desk.
Apologies if this is confusing
Update.
When i go to Create Project, there isnt an option to Create a service desk
Go to manage applications and check that
Thank you,
I have sorted the issue now. I had installed service desk but hadnt logged in to the portal to generate a license.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.