Hello.
I've developed a custom mail handler as plugin for the Jira Server (following this tech node: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/creating-a-custom-mail-handler-for-jira/).
I'm wondering if there is any possibility to create something similar for Jira Cloud.
Thanks
regards
Hi there.
While we have the following documentation created for JIRA Cloud, can you please confirm if you have gone through the Custom email handlers section and have any additional questions from there?
Please let me know how it goes on your end. Thanks.
Hello Ahmad.
Yes, we have already analyzed the existing handlers described in the doc you have provided.
Our requirements can be covered just with a custom plugin (we have implemented with the SDK) apparently valid just for the server version (no cloud).
Can you please tell us the way to make something similar for the cloud version?
Ahmad, could you help me out? sorry to push you but we have urgency to understand the best way to manage this requirement.
thanks
Hello again.
Since you mentioned about custom plugin, can you please have a look at the Enterprise Email Handler for Jira (JEMH) offering for JIRA Cloud to see if it is able to cater for the requirement that you have here?
Apart from the official documentation that I have provided earlier, I don't have much idea if the handlers in JIRA Cloud are extendable beyond the standard ones. I tried to dig for more information in the JIRA Cloud Platform Developer page here but I could not find any information specific to custom email handlers as they are only available for JIRA Server.
We have already seen JEMH. It seems it does not exactly cover our requirement.
Do you have the possibility to escalate the question and get someone could eventually know if it's possible to extend mail handler in the Cloud version?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.