I'm deploying to an amazon instance via pipelines, and have allowed access from the following IP addresses to our EC2 instance, but I still get an SSH connection timeout. are there any other addresses we should add or use instead?
<span>ssh: connect to host 34.252.214.64 port 22: Connection timed out</span>
52.8.84.222/32
52.52.234.127/32
104.192.136.0/21
34.198.203.127/32
34.198.32.85/32
IP addresses taken from https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall-343343385.html
Hi @Stephen Patterson
There were some changes made to the platform but we have now fixed this issue.
You should be able to continue using
Let me know if you're still experiencing issues!
@davina I am also facing the same issue. I want to whitelist Bitbucket IP in the EC2 security group and I have added the above 3 mentioned IPs. But still it does not connect to the EC2 instance. Please let me know how to address this ?
Hi,
I am having a requirement to whitelist the below IPs in a intermediate Saas System which is hosted in AWS and exposed the NAT Gateway to the AWS internal environments
Whitelist of Bitbucket pipeline IP:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall/
Bitbucket-Pipeline(ssh)---> 3rd party Application on AWS VM exposing the NAT Gateway IP-> AWS Dev environment
Question:
1. I was thinking to whitelist the IPs in 3rd Party Application hosted on AWS VM security group. So that 1 IP can be whitelisted to access the AWS Dev environment directly from the Bitbucket pipeline instead of 15 IPs as mentioned in the above link. Is it possible or there is any limitation from Bitbucket pipeline perspective?
2. Is there any performance impact?
3. If I establish ssh tunnel in one of the AWS VM/Jumpbox VM to connect to AWS Dev VM will that work?
Any thoughts?
Regards
Pradeep
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.