Setup:
- Jira (software and service desk) Server installation
- Confluence server installation
- Established application link in both directions
- No "user sharing" from jira to confluence
Steps:
- Created service desk project
- Matching knowledge base space in confluence was created from service desk
- Created some articles in KB space
- Set knowledge base access in service desk project to "all active ..."
- Invited customer
Problem:
When I log in as agent I can search (from service desk) and find the KB articles and can open them in a popup in jira service desk (and copy the link).
When I log in as a customer I can create tickets as expected in the service desk project. But when I search for KB articles none are found. If I access the copied link I get an article not found message.
Documentation states that the customer should be able to search and display the KB articles in this szenario. All articles, discussions, questions I can find have different problems.