I've tried this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/__date-and-time-formats-228065889.html?_ga=2.8265335.457014188.1534054440-1730287274.1525872375
but it doesn't affect to report graph and exported csv/html
Hi, Hongya.
Before we dig deeper into this case, allow me to gather some additional details to understand the issue better:
Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Hello Ahmad,
1 7.9.2 and upgraded to 7.11.2
2 I set jira.date.picker.java.format to yyyy-MM-dd
and jira.date.picker.javascript to %Y-%m-%d
3 what does it mean?
4 please see no.2, I changed it under Advanced Settings.
5 on report and exported csv, it shown as jira default format: dd/MMM/yy and dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
Hi there, Hongya.
Thank you for the clarification. So, the advanced settings that you have made changes to only applies to the date / date time picker field in JIRA screen, instead of the format in the report and csv export. As we can see here:
As you can see here, the changes get reflected in the following date picker field:
But not on the reporting side and the csv export:
I came across the following bug report that was closed but it was not clear where it is currently being tracked - JRASERVER-59791: Date/DateTime Picker log format different in UI and Date exported to excel shows different date
Please let me know if you would like me to have a new Suggestion created instead to keep track of this. Thanks.
Thank you.
particularly, MMM with utf-8 character cannot be shown correctly on the report,
so the issue you posted does not fully reflect the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.