Hi I need to create a webform in the customer portal. (Cloud)I need some ideas or suggestions to do it.thanks
A request already is a "webform". Either go with that, or explain what you mean that is so different?
If you need your customers to be able to fill-in and edit this form, use ProForma plugin : it recently added this new feature to let customers edit and submit
Thanks a lot.I want to use the widget functionality. but I need to create a permission only to a group of people fill the webform and raise a ticket
mmmmh Proforma I can0't create a webform to use it in an external website.thanks.
What do you mean by "widget"?For the permissions, you give the people who should raise requests "customer" access, and don't give it to those who should not.
Hi Sergio
I am using Proforma on Cloud, but for externalising form I use the issue collector
You can make it open on a blank page without trigger
the collector is a good idea but I dont have the functiolity to restrict who can create the ticket.
using the collector you need an user with permissions and this user allways is the reporter. Is not useful.I need create an embebed form but in that form only some customers can create a ticket. and not all the customers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.