I am looking to automatically create an issue in JIRA Service Desk - when a BMC Control-M Job fails. Has anyone done this?
Hello, Dave. Thanks for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!
My suggestion is to use Jira's REST API, use the following REST call:
POST /rest/api/2/issue
I don't know if Control-M has a way to make an HTTP call(with payload) when a job fails. I understand that it also has a REST API, so you could create an application in the middle that connects Control-M to Jira, although it would be easier to just make the POST request when something fails.
Kind regards,Maurício Karas
Hi even i have same question, is there any way of integration of jira and control M
I had to complete with writing scripts - had a developer assist -and was able to get it to work. No app available for the integration.
hey Dave is it possible to integrate both the apps, does it works for you by writing scripts. let me know some idea please.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.