I'd like to create a filter to query the issues (bug) which age is more than 10 days in JIRA.
HI @Liu Maggie
Welcome to the Community!
You can use the JQL like Project = XYZ and IssueTyep = Bug and createdDate (between range, More than function.)
Hello,
I guess, a JQL query would look like this:
created < -10d and issuetype = Bug
Thank you, Yogesh!
Another question: I want to display each bug's age in query result list, how to do it?
Thanks Alexey!
@Alexey Matveev, tried it and it works as I expected. Very simple query, and I like it. Thank you again!
By the way, if you want to display bug's age. You would need a plugin for it. For example, you could use the Power Custom Fields plugin. It is a free add-on:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210749/power-custom-fields?hosting=server&tab=overview
Your custom field code would look like this
return currentDate() - created;
Then you can add this field to your query result.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.