Hi,
Is it possible to return SearchResult back to Issue Navigator either by JQL function or by Custom field Searcher? If yes, could you please let me know how it is possible.
Thanks!
The whole point of the issue navigator is that it displays a search result.
I don't think I understand the question - could you explain what you are trying to achieve here?
Hi Nic,
I'm experiencing some serious performance problem explained in below questions:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/139381/how-to-avoid-two-time-search
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/133371/how-to-get-only-visible-issues-in-a-project
Please help me on this.
Thanks in advance!
I'm sorry, I can't make head nor tail of those questions/comments or how they relate to what you're trying to do. To be more specific - I can't see why you're parsing 50k issues and ignoring the internals which will filter out what can be seen automatically.
Could you explain, without referring to the code or objects, what you want to do? Keep it simple and human - like "I need a filter that will list all the issues that refer to penguins". Explain what your custom field is for - what question is it trying to answer?
I have JQL function "myfunction" in that function, based on some condition, I'm pulling 50k issue ids from jira database, when I pass them back to issue navigator(issue in myfunction()), I got some permissions error saying I can not see few issue ids. Then I passed those 50k to search() which filtered them and returned some of them say 40k issues(in SearchResult). Then I looped each issue from SearchResult and prepared QueryLiterals and send back to issue navigator. Here my search code done one search and after returning queryliterals my issue navigator performed one more.
Can I avoid any one of them? so that my function will run faster.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.