Hi,
I am looking for a simple solution in Jira Software for release planning for agile teams.
What I would like is this:
- Create a release which often will be for one quarter of a year and consisting of 6-7 two-weeks sprints. Because of Easter holidays, Christmas holidays etc there can exist sprints which are 3- og 4-week sprints.
- I would like to create the sprints before the planning. The sprints should have start and end dates.
- At a planning meeting we will add issues to each sprints. We will add as many issues to every sprint as the team expect to be able to solve. So instead of using Jiras estimated velocity based on historical sprints I would like to let the team member create their own forecast.
- I would like to have a visual burn-down (or burn-up) showing the release progress (it could be on daily basis or just updated after every sprint.
Do you guys have some ideas for a simple solution here?
BR,
Ole