My backlog used to have only 20 items.
After I change the workflow, now all the done items from released sprint appear in my backlog as selected for development.
Anyone knows how to restore the backlog?
Hi @Rita Yang,
If you have changed your active workflow (what have you changed? Have to add or removed statuses?) and some issues have changed the column, it seems like:
I changed my workflow two times.
1. Reassign my project to a default workflow
2. edit previous workflow, added production ready
These items in backlog, even I change their status to Done, they still stay in backlog. However, when I change their status to closed or invalid, they disappear from backlog.
I already move fake “selected for development” on active sprint to done。
The problem is with backlog
So, just to understand:
With these changes something went wrong and:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.