Hi,
I have been using BitBucket on a personal website and I would like to plan for the future when I invite other developers to BitBucket projects. However I am coming across some issues and wanted some advice.
I have created a new user and logged into the other user's account through an Incognito tab in Mozilla Firefox.
What I would like to do is that a user uploads their changes I can test them out before the changes being pushed to the live server through FTP (I currently have a Pipeline setup).
By the way this is the pipeline file:
# This is a sample build configuration for PHP.
# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/e8YWN for more examples.
# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.
# -----
# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.
image: samueldebruyn/debian-git
pipelines:
default:
- step:
script:
- apt-get update
- apt-get -qq install git-ftp
- git-ftp push --user $FTP_USERNAME --passwd $FTP_PASSWORD wetcheck.com.au
Anyway I invited a user to test this functionality and created a new account for this user in an Incognito tab but after I try to edit a file I get this:
http://prntscr.com/kgh6sa
That 'Creating pull request' has been there for 10 minutes. I'm not sure why this is happening - I have an inkling that the account is checking for the IP address rather than the session because my main account is logging me out and behaving strangely.
I'd like to test out the features but I don't know why it's taking so long to load and make a commit.
Also do you have a guide that you can recommend for adding a developer to a BitBucket account and tracking his changes?
Thanks