Hi,
I'm trying to manage access to my repositories with 2.0 API. Basically, I would like to be able to create new groups and add users to those groups using the API. I went through the 2.0 documentation without finding what I was looking for. When reading the 1.0 API deprecation notice (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/deprecation-notice-v1-apis/), I noticed that the group endpoint is deprecated and no alternative exists in the 2.0 API.
Is there a different way to achieve this (programmatically of course) ? Am I missing something ?
Thank you all for your help,
Hi Rémi! As you said, 1.0 API is now deprecated and for now, the group endpoint is not available in 2.0 API. We have a Feature request for that at https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/15196/removal-of-10-api. You can watch it to be notified of future updates, and also add a comment if there's something you'd like to add or if you have any questions.
Hope that helps!
Ana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.