Hi there
I'm trying to populate JIRA with all my projects, epics, stories and sub-tasks and ideally I would like to do this with the minimum number of CSV files possible.
Currently if I want to import a csv file of tasks, it appears to limit to a particular project, whereas I would like to upload epics to multiple projects in one go. And then after that I would like to only have to create one more csv file to upload all the stories/tasks/sub-tasks under each of those epics ...
Is this possible?
Currently based on options available on the screen when I click import issues, this does not appear to be the case. I do not want to be creating 20 different CSV files just to upload a list of issues to JIRA as this does not appear to be efficient nor helpful to managing multiple projects.
Please can you assist?