Hello JIRA specialist,
An issue on my site about the reverse proxy configuration.
I can reach my website and connect to JIRA since each station. But when I click on a link (as Task or Adminstration page, ...), the system try to connect to localhost:8080
What kind of things I've make wrong?
server.xml:
<Connector port="8080" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false" scheme="https" proxyName="jira.mywebsite.ch" proxyPort="443"/>
nginx.conf
# SSL configuration for JIRA
server {
listen 443 ssl;
server_name jira.mywebsite.ch;
# certs sent to the client in SERVER HELLO are concatenated in ssl_certificate
ssl on;
error_page 497 https://$host$request_uri;
ssl_certificate C:\Admin\certs\certificate.crt;
ssl_certificate_key C:\Admin\certs\private.key;
ssl_session_timeout 1d;
ssl_session_cache shared:SSL:50m;
ssl_session_tickets off;
# modern configuration. tweak to your needs.
ssl_protocols TLSv1.2;
ssl_ciphers '...';
ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;
# HSTS (ngx_http_headers_module is required) (15768000 seconds = 6 months)
add_header Strict-Transport-Security max-age=15768000;
#ssl_stapling on;
#ssl_stapling_verify on;
# Optional optimisation - please refer to http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/configuring_https_servers.html
# ssl_session_cache shared:SSL:10m;
location / {
proxy_buffers 8 24k;
proxy_buffer_size 2k;
proxy_pass http://localhost:8080/;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
proxy_read_timeout 1200;
proxy_redirect off;
}