I installed the jira account past weekend. It was working when I logged on
What error do you get?
Its not letting me log in which was an errorr
I downloaded a 30 day trial past sunday
This is not an error. "not letting me log in" is not an error, it's a generalised description of a failure to do something.
Let's say I tell you "I can't drive to work today". Description is fine, but you ask me what the error is, repeating that is useless to you. You still do not know if it's because I broke my leg, lost my car, or there's an angry penguin preventing me getting to the car.
So, what error do you get when you try to log in?
(Also, you say "account" which leads me to think you are using Cloud rather than Server. Cloud trials are only 7 days, so it could have simply expired)
I downloaded server rather than cloud. I downloaded the 30 day trial. My account i created is not letting me log in
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.