My Jira Server Time Tracking is setup with:
The number of working hours per day is 8.
The number of working days per week is 5.
I assumed the conversion on the Control Chart would be:
8 hours = 1 day and 5 days = 1 week
However when I select one of the Issues on the Control Chart I see:
In Progress 1w 5d 22h 10m
So the Control Chart must be using 24 hours = 1 day and 7 days = 1 week
Is there a way for me to configure the Control Chart so that the issue dialog window will calculate weeks, days, hours based on working days and working hours?
Note: Control Chart <Viewing Options> is not checked so it won't "Include non-working days in calculations"
I found a similar question here but it was never solved:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Control-Chart-Average-Mixing-Weeks-amp-Days/qaq-p/609649
I also found an open request to exclude non-working hours:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-67615