Hi there, I've searched for the answer to this question and I just can't find it. I have recently installed Jira on a Windows 2012 server running IIS. The default installation had my Jira site running on http://localhost:8080 but I wanted to change that URL so I created an A record pointed to the IP address of my server (like I do with all my other sites) and changed the base URL in the Jira admin settings. There are 2 problems that have arised:
1. I still can only connect through port 8080. So now my URL looks like: http://jira.domain.org:8080. I'd like to know how to remove the port specification.
2. The second problem is that I'm getting a Gadget feed URL error in the health check that I just don't know how to fix. I've read plenty documentation and forums on this and it just isn't clear to me how to do this in my environment.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.