I need only specific users to be able to transition the status of a task from 'code review' to 'Release'. How can I do that? I saw the link below that talks about creating a specific user group and limiting them from making a workflow status change by editing the "properties" in the workflow scheme for that particular status. However, this is not working for me.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-limit-editing-permission-to-certain-groups-for-a-particular-issue-status-802171723.html
Hoping someone can help with the correct implementation design for this need. thanks
Kalpana
Simply add a condition to the workflow transition.
I'm sorry, how do I do that?
This is basic workflow editing. Is it possible you should ask an administrator in your system instead?
Regardless, it is documented here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/advanced-workflow-configuration-776636620.html#Advancedworkflowconfiguration-conditionsConditions
Got it and I am the admin !
Good luck, please ask more questions if you run into any problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.