I am trying to create a simple multi-picker drop down project picker field so that I can use it on the Service Desk portal. The purpose is that our team supports multiple changes across our entire instance, so requests need to identify the target project for the change.
We use scriptrunner, so my thought was to create a rest endpoint with a behavior that converts a text field accordingly. However, I cannot seem to find a good rest endpoint example that would pull a list of projects for me. I believe I have a couple of options also in that I could query the DB by pulling a list of project names or using an API to pull them, but I just can't get anything to work.
If anyone has an example that would use either a DB query or API, please let me know. Or, if there are other alternatives, I am open to suggestions.
Thank you,