The more menu / kebab menu icon (three horisontal dots) is missing in my jira Sprint report.
How do I activate this option as an admin?
Really, no answers in more than a week?
@Peter Madsen, can you provide a screenshot of the precise report you are speaking about? Server or Cloud - add a tag for your deployment platform. Do you have some sprint reports that have the kebab menu and some that do not?
@Jack Brickey it's a server, don't know what you mean by deployment platform.
None of the sprint reports have a kebab menu
@Peter Madsen, please check to see if you have sprint permissions. project > Project Settings > Permissions > Manage Sprints. What groups have permission and are you part of one or more of those groups.
And I'm project lead
And I'm also jira-administrator
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.