Hi!During installation in a web browser when I test connection to my database I can see "Sucesfull".After trying to go next windows Jira trying put data into database and its fail. I'm realy tired with this problem and don;t know what is wrong hostname for postgres: localhostpostgres version: 10apache logs:AH01102: error reading status line from remote server localhost:8080, referer: http://jira.xxx.xx/secure/SetupDatabase!default.jspaatlassian-jira-gc-2018-08-06_09-59-28.log.0.current2018-08-06T10:05:36.499+0200: 367.994: [GC (Allocation Failure) 2018-08-06T10:05:36.499+0200: 367.994: [DefNew: 118079K->4300K(118080K), 0.1378880 secs] 223164K->121963K(380224K), 0.1380708 secs] [Times: user=0.13 sys=0.01, real=0.14 secs]Where can be problem?
That error message usually suggests that the garbage collector was unable to find any new eden space in the memory to use and hence fell over and stopped everything.
You'll need to look at the memory settings for your Jira - what are the -Xm<things> settings in the setenv file (.sh or .bat depending on your server OS)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.