Hello, I've got a big problem. In a server I've installed one instance with JIRA (6.4) but we need change the server with other license. In a new server I have installed JIRA Software (last version) but when I want restore backup, the versions were incompatibles.
I've maked next setps
- backup JIRA in version 6.4
- upgrade JIRA to last version 6.x
- upgrade JIRA to 7.0
- upgrade JIRA to last version 7.x
(I can't upgrade from 6.4 to last version 7.x)
- Start JIRA service
Now, this message is shown:
Database: Upgrade Failed
The data in your database is currently on version 64019, and is too old to be upgraded. The minimum version that can be upgraded is 70100. You need to upgrade your data to at least the minimum version before upgrading to the final version.
Review our documentation and see what works for you.
I hope you can help me.
Regards.