Looking at the Delete, Restore or Purge a Page documentation and the images are all broken. I think there's also supposed to be an info box that just shows up as (info).
@Emily ErricoI am also having the same issue here, i checked other links on the same browser and i can see images, when i right click on the image to view it " i get some message" definitely atlassian support should fix this.
best!
Hi Moses and Emily,
I found that it was reported previously, but I've now moved it to the Confluence Cloud project so it may get better visibility there:
Please feel free to watch and comment on that case and then you can see when it's resolved.
Regards,
Shannon
@Shannon SThank you! i have voted for this issue and i am watching it .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.